Photo App guide/Specification
Myphotogenie is a service that allows estate agents, primarily, to upload images of properties for image manipulation, and also the creation of property floorplans.
This guide will describe in detail the user process for the Myphotogenie photo app, and the backend functionality, to include these steps:
- User upload of images and selection of modifications in modification selection screen – new project creation
- Payment process (Either by Paypal or by User Wallet which users can ‘top up’ with credits
- Transfer of new project to dropbox for download by the modification team in India
- Upload of modified images back to Myphotogenie from Dropbox
- Completed project becomes available for download in the ‘User Dashboard’ as in Zip format
- User dashboard includes photo/text notes upload interface in case of requirement for revisions
- Project reopened and images uploaded to Dropbox – upload back to Myphotogenie
- Completed project again becomes available for download in the ‘User Dashboard’ as in Zip format
Certain user roles are awarded different levels of bonus credits when topping up their User Wallet.
All projects are deleted from the system after 30 days to save server space but a text record remains in the User Dashboard
Floorplans, and ‘Standard’ images, are sent to two different Dropbox accounts. If a Project contains both, they must be separated and sent to the correct Dropbox acocunt.
(As much as possible, system uses native WordPress and Woocommerce functionality)
A monthly statement of user activity – scope to be determined.